We are looking for coworkers that are interested in being a part of our growing market within Kraft Soap Technology, based on our patented Pinola platform. As a part of our team, you will work with a wide range of tasks and have different rolls depending of the type of project. The main part of our projects are complete turn-key deliveries for customers all over the world.
Your daily tasks may include:
- Design and strength calculations of new equipment, such as tanks, reactors, mixers etc.
- Strength calculations of supports, pipe bridges etc.
- Specification of components
- Material specifications
- Pressure drop, flow rate and pipe support calculations
- Installation supervision at site
- Training of personnel
We believe that you:
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Have knowledge in CAD-tools, 2D as a minimum
- Speaks and writes fluently in Swedish and English
- Possibility to travel shorter or longer periods. Main traveling areas outside Sweden are South America, USA, Europe and Russia.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Eva Craft by email: Eva.Craft@head-engineering.se or by phone: +46 (0)8 50 57 11 00.